15 2 / 2013
Get ready for more weight loss blogging! I have gain 17 pounds since summer which makes me really sad. But today I watched I used to be fat and this one chick lost 90 pounds in one summer! It was very motivational. It made me go do the Jillian Michaels work out video. I feel so gross in my clothes. I don’t even wear pants anymore cause none of my fit. So disgusting.
So I hope to lose 17 pounds by the end of the semester. I’m going to TRY to work out 3x a week to start. My schedule consists of most like 12 hour days during the week so its hard to fit it in. I also might try some diet pills. Any recommendations?
25 3 / 2012
I made it a whole week without eating more than 1200 calories a day! Woo! It is very exciting. I read another girl’s blog who gave herself a treat every time she hit a certain weight. I think I’m going to do the same thing.
145 lbs- new sports bra
140 lbs- new pair of shorts
135 lbs- new pair of jeans
(GW) 132 lbs- Trip to Disney World
(UGW) 130 lbs- New Tattoo
19 3 / 2012
Session at 11
Gym with Kendall
Come home, shower, eat lunch
Class at 4
Class at 7
19 3 / 2012
I haven’t used this blog in a while. I am on a new health kick so I’ve decide to record it here. I want to to lose 20 pounds by July. I started on March 17th so that gives me about 3 and a half months to do so. We shall see! If I lose 7 pounds a month I will be perfect. I’ve started calorie counting. I’m trying to only eat 1200 calories a day. Obvs on st. Patty’s day I went hella over but that was because of car bombs! Gym later today :)
30 1 / 2012
I have so much reading to do that it is impossible to do it all. And my attention span for reading is like an hour at most. Does that mean I have ADD? Because adderal would be so helpful right now. I did a lot of fun stuff this weekend but my body and mind are exhausted. I am leaving soon as well, so i need to get two weeks worth of work done in one. But I’m sleepy.
10 1 / 2012
I haven’t written in so long. Boo. Classes have started again along with work. Classes I’m excited for; work, not so much.
Though New Year resolutions never stick I’m still going to try it out.
1. Lose Weight!!!! (Goal is to fit into a size 6 but like 2 years ago I lost 30 lbs and I only went down one pants size so I don’t know if its possible for my ass to shrink but damnit I’m gonna try)
2. Drink more water (I have my lovely camel back water bottle to help me do that)
3. Wake up every day at 8 pm and get ready right away (I usually role out of bed around 10 or 11, and if i do wake up early I stay in my PJs for hours wasting my day. Hopefully this resolution makes me more productive)
4. Keep a better beauty regiment (I never wash my makeup off at night so I probs should)
5. Be more social, watch less TV.
21 12 / 2011
15 12 / 2011